Welcome to Trethevy Farm
A traditional Cornish Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast on Bodmin Moor.
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at Trethevy Farm:
- Listed 16th Century farmhouse in peaceful countryside
- Wi-fi, tea & coffee making facilities, colour TV in each room
- Enjoy comfortable rooms, a hearty farmhouse breakfast and a proper Cornish welcome
Thank you for making us so welcome and for your excellent breakfasts.
What a superb country setting quiet, friendly and comfortable.
Contact us on: 01579 343186
Why Trethevy Farm?
- Perfect for walkers – footpaths on the doorstep, and we are just a stone’s throw from Trethevy Quoit
- Explore Bodmin Moor and Poldark country: rambling, horseriding, cycling, birdwatching, exploring ancient monuments, watersports close by at Siblyback Lake
- Within easy reach of the Cornish coast: the fishing villages of Looe and Polperro are a short drive
- An ideal location for visiting Cornwall’s attractions, including the Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, National Trust properties at Cotehele and Lanhydrock
- Or just relax, enjoy the peace and quiet, the wildlife and the glorious countryside.
Trethevy Farm – Traditional Cornish Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast on Bodmin Moor
We welcome your enquiries:
Tel. 01579 343186 or by Email to Trethevyfarm@yahoo.co.uk